What information is available on the Student Portal?
- Class Timetable
- Assessments: Exam Timetables | Exam Results | Progress Report | Course Mark | Practical Marks | Re-assessments
- Past exam papers
- Financial Statement
- Self Service platform
- e-forms: subject cancellations and recognition, suspension of studies, application for student laptop
- Password Management
- Academic Calendar
- Student Calendar (rules, regulations, policies and procedures)
- CUT year programme
Go to Calendars
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) on CUT’s iEnabler
What's iEnabler 2FA? It's an extra layer of protection for iEnabler. Simply put, iEnabler 2FA adds an additional security step to your login process.
You will enter a unique verification code (sent to your phone) and password to access your account.
When you access iEnabler, there will be a prompt to activate 2FA, please do so.
For more help, download the iEnabler 2FA how-to manual (PDF)
Setup your Wi-Fi, username, password and e-mail
After registering at CUT, the system update to add you as a registered student takes up to 24hrs.
Here is what you need to know to setup Wi-Fi
Android system setup for wifi
IOS system setup for wifi
Here is what you need to know to setup username, password and e-mail
Use Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Opera browsers. Internet Explorer has been discontinued and is no longer maintained.
New students, you have to first register your password. Watch this how-to video,
Senior students who are having difficulty can reset the password. Watch this how-to video,
Having trouble with eThuto login? Watch this video,
You use Office 365 and your e-mail is Outlook. Download the Setup username password email Guide (PDF)
See the academic calendar for dates and visit the Student Portal for timetables.
Summary: Rules and Regulations for Evaluation (PDF)
Make a smooth transition to university:
- Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CILT)
- Assessment and Graduation Unit
- Download Academic Transcript
- Careers Office
- Financial Student Accounts
- Governance and Student Life
- Wellness Centre | Counselling, Medical Clinic
- Sexual harassment and gender-based violence (SGBV)
- Work Integrated Learning and Industry Liaison (WIL)
- i-GYM - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Uploaded: 14 September 2023
CUT continuing students - apply for your next year of studies
CUT hosts the Golden Key Ceremony to welcome new members to the ChapterCUT News Students Research and Innovation
Photo: Prof. Alfred Ngowi, Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Research, Innovation, and Engagement congratulating...
CUT held an International Partnership Workshop to develop targeted and strategic region-specific action plansCUT News International Leadership
Photo: From left: Mr Leolyn Jackson, Director Centre for Global Engagement, Dr Samia Chasi, Manager:...
Workshop held to standardise approaches in evaluating the CUT’s graduate attributes competenciesCUT News CILT Students
Photo: Front row from left: Rhode Rosita Coordinator: Career Development, Prof. Ntsoaki Malebo, Senior...