International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
For more details visit, Applications for 2020
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2019)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
6th Innovation in Learning and Teaching Conference at CUT a successCUT News Teaching and Learning CILT
Academics and presenters at the 6th innovation in learning and teaching conference who shared different...
CUT Professor develops APP that may bring a solution to draught challenges in AfricaFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Information Technology CUT News Research and Innovation
ITIKI Team celebrating five years of success. From left is Jason Brown, Administrator and App Developer;...
Prof. 'Mabokang bids CUT goodbye to step up to her new role at Rhodes UniversityCUT News Leadership CILT
Prof. ‘Mabokang Monnapula-Mapesela, sharing her experience with fellow academics at the CUT Scholarship...