International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
For more details visit, Applications for 2020
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2019)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
Renowned Professor unpacks transformational entrepreneurship at the 5th annual Herman Mashaba Public lectureFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Alumni
Prof. Henk de Jager Vice-Chancellor and Principal, Prof. Joan Lockyer, Director of Education, International...
CUT scholar brings hope to cancer patients with her groundbreaking doctoral researchFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
Dr Mfengwana in a laboratory class teaching students in Biomedical Technology at CUT.As we march towards...
CUT Academics learn the art of nudging as an entrepreneurial and research mechanismFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
Prof. Joan Lockyer, Director of Education, International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship...