International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
For more details visit, Applications for 2020
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2019)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
Provincial 4IR Summit launchedCUT News Partnerships
The Free State Provincial Government in collaboration with the Central University of Technology, Free...
Prof. Fidelis Emuze inducted into the ‘academic hall of fame’Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Built Environment CUT News Teaching and Learning Research and Innovation
Professor Fidelis Emuze, Head of Built Environment and Head of the Unit for Lean Construction and Sustainability...
South Africa top of additive manufacturing innovationCUT News CRPM Research and Innovation
South Africa will play host to the 20th Annual International Conference (RAPDASA) Creating the Future...