2019 Late Applications are closed
On or before: 30 September 2018 (Late applications)
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Grade 12 Learners: Only June 2018 results will be considered for 2019 applications.
- TVET students
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2019
- Application Fee
- Application Form for Admission 2019 (PDF) - closed
- Online: Application Submission for Admission - closed
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2nd Semester: On campus registration (will open during June/July registration)
- 2nd Semester: Register Online (will open during June/July registration)
- 2019: On campus registration (will open during January/February registration)
- 2019: Register Online (will open during January/February registration)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
FNB CUT rock the mighty FNB Shimlas in epic Bloem derbyCUT News Sport
FNB CUT stood firm in the final five minutes of a gruelling FNB Shimlas fightback in Bloemfontein’s CUT...
CUT and DESTEA promotes entrepreneurshipCUT News Socio-economic Development ideaGYM
Mr Lucky Sithole, CEO and Mr Bheki Mdelwa, COO from Kweli Meats (Pty) Ltd impressed the judges with...
Business Management Department celebrates top achieversManagement Sciences Business Management CUT News Students Teaching and Learning
Ms W Nompukane (middle) flaunting her awards received for the best 2nd-year student in Human Resource...