2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
For more details visit, 2nd Semester 2019 Applications
International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
For more details visit, Applications for 2020
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2019)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
CRPM celebrates years of innovation and excellence through 3D printing technologyCUT News CRPM Partnerships Research and Innovation
Ms Princess Moshoane, a victim of car hijacking who was shot in the face. She has regained her smile...
7th annual PwC and CUT Business Ethics awardsFaculty of Management Sciences Accounting and Auditing CUT News Partnerships Teaching and Learning
Ecstatic members of the winning team receiving their prizes from Mrs Annette Loots, Senior Manager: PwC...
CUT academics amongst the NSTF-South32 Awards finalistsCUT News CRPM Research and Innovation
Two top CUT engineers are amongst the finalists in the prestigious 2018/2019 NSTF-South 32 awards, also...