International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
For more details visit, Applications for 2020
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2019)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
CUT innovations assist with COVID-19 medical needsFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Research and Innovation
As the world fights an immense battle against the COVID-19 pandemic, CUT is lending a helping hand through...
Entrepreneurial Matriculant of the Year Competition kicks off at CUTCUT News
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) in line with its entrepreneurship graduate attribute,...
7th Construction industry conversations on enhancing soft skills in construction managementFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News
International literature indicates that core competencies in the form of self-concept, traits, and motives,...