International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
For more details visit, Applications for 2020
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
We encourage you to apply online:
- Online Application (the system will open on 13 May 2019)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
CUT congratulates Masinde family of top achieversFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Partnerships
Amongst the top 100 learners that were appreciated and celebrated at the Free State Department of Education’s...
Free State matric class of 2019 breaks own pass rate recordCUT News Partnerships
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) applauded the Free State Department of Education...
Provincial leaders, academics and industry experts lead the way into the 4th Industrial RevolutionCUT News Leadership
The world is moving towards an era of artificial intelligence and the public sector, institutions of...