Applications for 2022 are now open.
International Applications should reach us on or before 29 October 2021.
South African Applications should reach us on or before 30 November 2021.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT.
What documents should I have ready for application?
- Current Matriculants: starting your application will not require any documents.
- Already Matriculated applicants: you will have to upload your ID and Senior Certificate.
- Higher Qualifications than matric: you will have to upload your ID, Senior Certificate, your qualification(s) and study record.
Application to the CUT is free
Individuals are promoting that they can assist prospective students in applying. The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) would like to warn all prospective students that there is no way other than the process described here for application.
If you are asked for money to assist you with your application, you are being swindled by scammers.
No application fee. No authorised consultants to assist with the application.
Ready to apply?
Need more information?
- Go to Prospective student
- International Students for assistance contact the Center for Global Engagement (CGE)
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
Go to Online Application
Have trouble with the system PIN or student number?
We have been receiving several enquiries about student number and/or PIN for the application system.
A guide has been created to assist. Download the CUT PIN and/or student nr guide (PDF)
Download the How to Apply Guide (PDF)
Watch: Step-by-step How to Apply
E-mail enquiries to email@example.comUploaded: 02 September 2021
Check Application Status
Enrolment/Registration Process (to be updated)
Andile Khumalo delivers CUT’s 7th annual Herman Mashaba LectureManagement Sciences CUT News Teaching and Learning Alumni
The Central University of Technology hosted its seventh annual Herman Mashaba Lecture on Entrepreneurship....
CUT’s Dr De Smidt selected for the DHET Future Professors ProgrammeHealth and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation CAFSaB
Dr Olga de Smidt, the Central University of Technology Deputy Director of the Centre for Applied Food...
CUT employees from humble beginnings towards greatnessCUT News Support Services
Ms Mokgobo obtained a National Diploma in Environmental Health in 2015 at the Central University of Technology...