Research & Innovation Portal
Try out our new Research and Innovation portal to find the latest published articles and information.
The Department of Built Environment prepares diplomates and graduates for careers in structured physical- and cost planning, as well as management of construction projects, such as buildings, civil engineering structures, infrastructure and restoration work.
CUT officially joined the Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) on 01 October 2020.
CUT will focus on particular sustainable development goals (SDGs) including:
- Good Health and Wellbeing (SDG # 3)
- Quality Education (SDG #4)
- Clean Water and Sanitation (SDG #6)
- Affordable and Clean Energy (SDG #7)
- Decent Work and Economic Growth (SDG #8)
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure (SDG #9)
- Sustainable Cities and Communities (SDG #11)