The Graduate School provides collective support to supervisors and postgraduate students to grow their research capacities. The school provides access to best practice resources in the support of research.
In the support of scholarly and scientific investigation, Research and Development
- Ten postgraduate research programmes
- Research clusters
- What to expect from the postgraduate experience: steps and stages
- Important documents
The Assistant Deans will advise and direct you in dealing with your research inquiry.
|Assistant Deans: Research, Innovation and Engagement||Tel Nr||Faculty/Unit|
|Prof. Yali Woyessafirstname.lastname@example.org||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3452||Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology|
|Dr Tshepiso Makhafolaemail@example.com||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3369||Health and Environmental Sciences|
|Dr Mike Mhlolofirstname.lastname@example.org||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 4027||Humanities|
|Prof. Crispen Chipunzaemail@example.com||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3218||Management Sciences|
- Research and Development Plan 2014 to 2020
- Postgraduate support by Library and Information Services (LIS)
- Exclusive postgraduate study space available equipped with network points, including access to computer labs in the Student Academic Support Centre. Postgraduate cubicles available 24hrs a day. Speak to your study supervisor/promoter about being allocated space.
- Research and Development
- View details
CUT’s Microsoft AI Programme students share testimonialsResearch and Innovation CUT News
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) introduced Microsoft’s Artificial Intelligence...
Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences hosts their first virtual Prestige Research DayFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
The Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences carries out research projects that are informed by the...
Scholars at CUT unpack different research frameworks in the academic sphereFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
The Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies in the Faculty of Management Sciences held a webinar...