The Graduate School provides collective support to supervisors and postgraduate students to grow their research capacities. The school provides access to best practice resources in the support of research.
In the support of scholarly and scientific investigation, Research and Development
- Ten postgraduate research programmes
- Research clusters
- What to expect from the postgraduate experience: steps and stages
- Important documents
The Assistant Deans will advise and direct you in dealing with your research inquiry.
|Assistant Deans: Research, Innovation and Engagement||Tel Nr||Faculty /Unit|
|Prof. Yali Woyessa||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3452||Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology|
|Prof. Carlu van der Westhuizen||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3788||Health and Environmental Sciences|
|Dr Mike Mhlolo||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 4027||Humanities|
|Prof. Crispen Chipunza||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3218||Management Sciences|
|Mr Molefi Motsoeneng||Tel: +27(0) 57 910 3583||Welkom Campus Science Park: Technology and Innovation|
- Research and Development Plan 2014 to 2020
- Postgraduate support by Library and Information Services (LIS)
- Exclusive postgraduate study space available equipped with network points, including access to computer labs in the Student Academic Support Centre. Postgraduate cubicles available 24hrs a day. Speak to your study supervisor/promoter about being allocated space.
Prof. Fidelis Emuze inducted into the ‘academic hall of fame’Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Built Environment CUT News Teaching and Learning Research and Innovation
Professor Fidelis Emuze, Head of Built Environment and Head of the Unit for Lean Construction and Sustainability...
South Africa top of additive manufacturing innovationCUT News CRPM Research and Innovation
South Africa will play host to the 20th Annual International Conference (RAPDASA) Creating the Future...
Faculty of Humanities explore the ‘What, How, Why and When’ of social science researchFaculty of Humanities CUT News Research and Innovation
The Faculty of Humanities hosted their annual prestige research seminar on 21 October 2019. The aim of...