The Graduate School provides collective support to supervisors and postgraduate students to grow their research capacities. The school provides access to best practice resources in the support of research.
In the support of scholarly and scientific investigation, Research and Development
- Ten postgraduate research programmes
- Research clusters
- What to expect from the postgraduate experience: steps and stages
- Important documents
The Assistant Deans will advise and direct you in dealing with your research inquiry.
|Assistant Deans: Research, Innovation and Engagement||Tel Nr||Faculty /Unit|
|Prof. Yali Woyessa||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3452||Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology|
|Prof. Carlu van der Westhuizen||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3788||Health and Environmental Sciences|
|Dr Mike Mhlolo||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 4027||Humanities|
|Prof. Crispen Chipunza||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3218||Management Sciences|
|Mr Molefi Motsoeneng||Tel: +27(0) 57 910 3583||Welkom Campus Science Park: Technology and Innovation|
- Research and Development Plan 2014 to 2020
- Postgraduate support by Library and Information Services (LIS)
- Exclusive postgraduate study space available equipped with network points, including access to computer labs in the Student Academic Support Centre. Postgraduate cubicles available 24hrs a day. Speak to your study supervisor/promoter about being allocated space.
CUT scholar brings hope to cancer patients with her groundbreaking doctoral researchFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
Dr Mfengwana in a laboratory class teaching students in Biomedical Technology at CUT.As we march towards...
CUT Academics learn the art of nudging as an entrepreneurial and research mechanismFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
Prof. Joan Lockyer, Director of Education, International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship...
CUT inspires creative thinking during Innovation WeekCUT News Research and Innovation ideaGYM
Nine groups comprising of employees and students from both Bloemfontein and Welkom Campuses participated...