The Graduate School provides collective support to supervisors and postgraduate students to grow their research capacities. The school provides access to best practice resources in the support of research.
In the support of scholarly and scientific investigation, Research and Development
- Ten postgraduate research programmes
- Research clusters
- What to expect from the postgraduate experience: steps and stages
- Important documents
The Assistant Deans will advise and direct you in dealing with your research inquiry.
|Assistant Deans: Research, Innovation and Engagement||Tel Nr||Faculty /Unit|
|Prof. Yali Woyessa||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3452||Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology|
|Prof. Carlu van der Westhuizen||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3788||Health and Environmental Sciences|
|Dr Mike Mhlolo||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 4027||Humanities|
|Prof. Crispen Chipunza||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3218||Management Sciences|
|Mr Molefi Motsoeneng||Tel: +27(0) 57 910 3583||Welkom Campus Science Park: Technology and Innovation|
- Research and Development Plan 2014 to 2020
- Postgraduate support by Library and Information Services (LIS)
- Exclusive postgraduate study space available equipped with network points, including access to computer labs in the Student Academic Support Centre. Postgraduate cubicles available 24hrs a day. Speak to your study supervisor/promoter about being allocated space.
- Research and Development
- View details
For the love of food - CUT lecturer chats about her careerFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Teaching and Learning
Dr Lisa-Mari Coughlan is a senior lecturer at the Central University of Technology Hotel School. Earlier...
CUT students showcase at Turbine Art Fair 2020CUT News Students Teaching and Learning
Three CUT students recently showcased their artwork at the Turbine Art Fair 2020, an online art exhibition...
CUT hosts discussion on challenges faced by women academicsCUT News Research and Innovation Teaching and Learning
Even though Women’s Month has come to an end, women are still grappling with the issue of inequality....