CILT team, supporting academic development at CUT.
- Student Academic Development and Support (SADS)
- Curriculum and Academic Staff Development (CASD)
- e-Learning and Educational Technology (eLET)
- Teaching Development and Special Projects
- Writing Centre
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
CUT mentors honoured and awarded for hard work and dedicationCUT News CILT
CUT embarked on a campus-wide Peer Mentorship Programme in 2013 to assist first-year students with the...
Scholars create space for southern narratives on teaching and learning at the 5th SoTL Conference hosted by CUTCUT News CILT Teaching and Learning
The conference was attended by local and international presenters’ from universities such as the University...
To CUT, fostering a conducive teaching culture means student successFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Teaching and Learning CILT
Culture is a critical component of any learning environment, and the era of teaching and learning as...
- 24 - 25 October 2018