e-Learning and Educational Technology promotes and supports the use of electronic and other educational technology in teaching and learning at CUT.
- Empowers learners to use various new educational technologies and online environments for learning.
- Creates a suitable academic web environment for teaching and learning.
- Trains and supports lecturers in the development and implementation of blended and online learning.
- Development and design of online courses and programmes.
- Ensures the use of multimedia in teaching and learning.
- Registers all enrolled students on eThuto.
- Supports and addresses student queries via a helpdesk.
- Administers the plagiarism tool (Safe Assign).
Go to eThuto
Ms Pearl Tsumake
Tel: +27 0(51) 507 3186 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Centre for e-Learning and Educational Technology Building, Room 4