- Messages that you should take note of during registration will be shared here.
Important to Note:
- Class Attendance is compulsory
- The medium of instruction is English
- Year programme with important dates
- Calendar 2019: Students are subject to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Do you know what you have to enrol for? Why stand in long queues when you can register off-campus and online!
- Download the CUT Registration Guide - 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Download the CUT Financial Registration Guidelines 2019 (PDF)
- Registration Dates
Steps to follow in completing the online registration processes:
- Make your way to any computer lab in the Student Academic Support Centre Bloemfontein campus to register online on campus.
- Alternatively, you may utilise your own resources (computer and internet) to register online off-campus.
Go to, Online Registration
- Download the full guide above for all the information you need.
Generic Pin code: For all new students is 10101 please remember to change your pin after registration.
Collect your student card, internet access form and/or parking disc (if applicable) in the Artec Hall (Bloemfontein Campus), Student Academic Support Centre (Welkom Campus) – bring your proof of registration.
National Benchmark Test (NBT) (compulsory for all new entrant undergraduate first-years)