Messages that you should take note of during registration will be shared here.
Important to Note:
- Class Attendance is compulsory
- The medium of instruction is English
- Year programme with important dates (to be updated)
- Calendar 2020: Students are subject to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Guidance to register
Download the CUT Registration guideline 2020 (PDF). the following information is available in the guide:
- Registration guidelines for 2020 academic year
- Payment of tuition fees
- Minimum initial payment upon registration
- International student financial registration guide
- Banking Details
- Terms and conditions of account payments
- Residence registration process
- Online registration process
- Registration Dates
- International students
- National Benchmark Test NBT’s
- When can I write the NBT’s?
- Step-by-step guidelines for online registration
Quick Reference: Online registration (senior students)
The following steps should be followed in completing the on-line registration processes:
- Make your way to any computer in laboratory 009, 010, 011 or 012 in the Student Academic Support Centre (Bloemfontein Campus) or computer laboratory 110 & 111 in the Student Academic Support Centre (Welkom Campus) to register online on campus. Alternatively, you may utilise your own resources (computer and internet) to register online off campus.
- Attention: New International Students can unfortunately not be able to do an online registration without having done their compliance check with the International Office at Artec Hall, alternatively contact the International Office for guidance +27 51 507 3798/3885 email@example.com
Go to, Online Registration
- Download the full CUT Registration guide above for all the information you need. Go to page 15.
- Generic Pin code: For all new students is 10101 please remember to change your pin after registration.
- Collect your student card, internet access form and/or parking disc (if applicable) in the Artec Hall (Bloemfontein Campus), and in computer lab 110 or 111 in the Student Academic Support Centre (Welkom campus). Bring your proof of registration.