2021 Second Semester Registration Information
All registration processes for 2021 will be done online due to COVID-19 regulations and guidelines.
The Central University of Technology will enrol students for the second semester starting on Monday, 06 Septembers 2021.
This includes year programmes with first semester subjects as prerequisites for the second semester continuation.
Information pertaining to registration will be uploaded here. This includes the registration link, guidelines and other relevant information.
2021 Second Semester Registration Dates
06 September 2021
11 September 2021
Course Control Week (Subject Addition, Subject Termination & Course Changes)
13 September 2021
17 September 2021
- Cancellation course control e-form on Student Portal
- Download the Cancellation How-to User Manual (PDF) for assistance.
Online registration Step-by-step guide
- 2021 2nd Semester Registration Guide (PDF)
- 2021 Financial Registration Guidelines (PDF)
- CUT Online Registration step by step instructions (PDF)
- Residence Registration step by step guide - 2nd Semester 2021 (PDF)
Go to Online Registration
First-time entry Master’s and Doctoral students. Contact your faculty for more information.
Need help with registrations?
Different groups have been created per Faculty. We ask that you join your faculty group.
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Groups are active on weekdays between 08:00-16:30.
For queries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgUploaded: 03 September 2021