2023 1st Semester Registration Information
- Applications are closed. Alternative for Late or unsuccessful applicants: Register for opportunities in 2023 on the Central Application Clearing House (CACH) system
- No walk-in applications | No late applications at either of the campuses
- No submission of NSC results is necessary (automatically transferred from the Department of Education).
- Application statuses will be communicated after the release of the final NSC results.
The Central University of Technology will enrol students for the first semester starting on Wednesday, 25 January 2023.
Information pertaining to registration will be uploaded here. This includes the registration link, guidelines and other relevant information.
Online registration Step-by-step guide
Important Downloadable Documents
- 2023 1st Semester Registration Guide (PDF)
- 2023 Financial Registration Guidelines(PDF)
- CUT Online Registration step-by-step instructions (PDF)
Go to Online Registration
First-time entry Master’s and Doctoral students. Contact your faculty for more information.
Proof of Registration available for download on CUT’s iEnabler
Current students are informed that proof of registration is now available to download. The downloaded proof of registration may be used for all formal requests such as bursaries, medical aids etc.
Quick steps to download the Proof of Registration
- Log in to the iEnabler System
- Click on registration
- Click on proof of registration
- Click download (Print or Save your Proof of registration)
Need more help? Download the Proof of Registration Guide (PDF)
Need help with registrations?
Registration Call Centre +27(0)51 507 3744 | e-mail email@example.com
Registering, but there is a financial exclusion due to fees? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the issue and your student nr in the subject line.
E-MAIL CONTACT DETAILS
Faculty of Humanities
Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
Faculty of Management Sciences
Student Enrolment Services
For enquiries regarding administrative advice and iEnabler pins, contact the following:
E-MAIL CONTACT DETAILS
iEnabler issues, admission processes, pins, etc. – all faculties
Bloemfontein Campus: (051) 507 3744
Welkom Campus: (057) 910 3500
(e-mail correct campus to avoid delays).
Bloemfontein Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Welkom Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uploaded: 01 February 2023
Cancellations subject(s) | course | residence
- 31 January 2023 - 10 February 2023
- 25 January 2023 - 17 February 2023