- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
6th Innovation in Learning and Teaching Conference at CUT a successCUT News Teaching and Learning CILT
Academics and presenters at the 6th innovation in learning and teaching conference who shared different...
CUT Professor develops APP that may bring a solution to draught challenges in AfricaFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Information Technology CUT News Research and Innovation
ITIKI Team celebrating five years of success. From left is Jason Brown, Administrator and App Developer;...
Prof. 'Mabokang bids CUT goodbye to step up to her new role at Rhodes UniversityCUT News Leadership CILT
Prof. ‘Mabokang Monnapula-Mapesela, sharing her experience with fellow academics at the CUT Scholarship...