- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUT innovations assist with COVID-19 medical needsFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Research and Innovation
As the world fights an immense battle against the COVID-19 pandemic, CUT is lending a helping hand through...
CUT commends employees for their long service
Employee appreciation is one of the top priorities on the CUT mandate and Long-service Awards are considered...
Entrepreneurial Matriculant of the Year Competition kicks off at CUTCUT News
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) in line with its entrepreneurship graduate attribute,...