- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
Summer School on Intellectual Property and Transfer of TechnologyLeadership Partnerships CUT News
The Central University of Technology, Free State, (CUT) launched the 10th Summer School on Intellectual...
Regional cooperation among higher-education institutions and TVETs establishedCUT News Leadership Partnerships
Five post-school education institutions in the central inland region have established an initiative to...
National Training and Olympic Preparatory Centre becomes a realityCUT News Leadership Support Services
On 10 November 2018, CUT and the Department of Sport and Recreation South Africa (SRSA) signed the declaration...