- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUT’s gorgeous Hotel School building glass roof is a sight to behold!Management Sciences Hospitality Management CUT News Support Services
It is a start of a new dawn for the CUT Hotel School as it recently embarked on a journey to revamp the...
CUT bids farewell to Registrar MrwetyanaCUT News Leadership
The Central University of Technology bids farewell to Dr Nothemba Pinky Mrwetyana to bring to an end...
Enactus CUT win awards at the 2021 national competition and progress to final roundCUT News Students
Once a year, a group of business, student, and academic leaders from across the country gather to showcase...