- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUTbrU overall winners of Brewing and Tasting IntervarsityFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
The Central University of Technology, Free State’s beer brewing team, CUTbrU have won the best IPA category...
Innovation and Collaborations discussed at CUT’s 5th Research Collaboration SymposiumCUT News Research and Innovation
With the world rapidly changing and the Fourth Industrial Revolution being a hot topic, ideas are needed...
CUT is the first in SA to offer new accounting degreeFaculty of Management Sciences Accounting and Auditing CUT News Teaching and Learning
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) is pleased to announce that the Central...