- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CRPM celebrates years of innovation and excellence through 3D printing technologyCUT News CRPM Partnerships Research and Innovation
Ms Princess Moshoane, a victim of car hijacking who was shot in the face. She has regained her smile...
7th annual PwC and CUT Business Ethics awardsFaculty of Management Sciences Accounting and Auditing CUT News Partnerships Teaching and Learning
Ecstatic members of the winning team receiving their prizes from Mrs Annette Loots, Senior Manager: PwC...
CUT academics amongst the NSTF-South32 Awards finalistsCUT News CRPM Research and Innovation
Two top CUT engineers are amongst the finalists in the prestigious 2018/2019 NSTF-South 32 awards, also...