- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
Renowned Professor unpacks transformational entrepreneurship at the 5th annual Herman Mashaba Public lectureFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Alumni
Prof. Henk de Jager Vice-Chancellor and Principal, Prof. Joan Lockyer, Director of Education, International...
CUT scholar brings hope to cancer patients with her groundbreaking doctoral researchFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
Dr Mfengwana in a laboratory class teaching students in Biomedical Technology at CUT.As we march towards...
CUT Academics learn the art of nudging as an entrepreneurial and research mechanismFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
Prof. Joan Lockyer, Director of Education, International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship...