Uploaded: 17 March 2020
- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUT joins the nation in commemoration of Human Rights DayCUT News
Photo: Prof. Mogobe Ramose, Professor: Philosophy at the University of Pretoria, delivering his keynote...
CUT delegation participates in South African Sweden University Forum Research and Innovation Week with over forty partnered universitiesCUT News Partnerships Research and Innovation
Photo: Dr Mantoa Molete, Lecturer: Communications Sciences, Prof. Fidelis Emuze, Head of Built Environment,...
CUT and SA Human Rights Commission sign MoU to collaborate on the basic rights and freedoms of our communityCUT News Partnerships Leadership
Photo: CUT Vice-Chancellor and Principal Prof. Pamela Dube and Mr Thabang Kheswa, Provincial Manager:...