- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
Communiqué to the CUT Community: CUT Welkom Campus COVID-19 caseCUT News
Dear CUT CommunityAs the COVID-19 infection rate increases nationally, we are bound to be confronted...
CUT condemns death of student who was victim of GBV
Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) joins millions of people across the globe to declare...
CUT appointments Senior Director: Institutional Planning and Quality Enhancement (IPQE)CUT News
Dear CUT CommunityIt is a great pleasure to inform you that Mr Ike Mokhele has been appointed as the...