- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUT #JerusalemaChallengeCUT News
To celebrate Heritage Day, we have joined millions of South Africans in taking up the Jerusalema Dance...
For the love of food - CUT lecturer chats about her careerFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Teaching and Learning
Dr Lisa-Mari Coughlan is a senior lecturer at the Central University of Technology Hotel School. Earlier...
CUT students showcase at Turbine Art Fair 2020CUT News Students Teaching and Learning
Three CUT students recently showcased their artwork at the Turbine Art Fair 2020, an online art exhibition...