- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
Andile Khumalo delivers CUT’s 7th annual Herman Mashaba LectureManagement Sciences CUT News Teaching and Learning Alumni
The Central University of Technology hosted its seventh annual Herman Mashaba Lecture on Entrepreneurship....
CUT’s Dr De Smidt selected for the DHET Future Professors ProgrammeHealth and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation CAFSaB
Dr Olga de Smidt, the Central University of Technology Deputy Director of the Centre for Applied Food...
CUT employees from humble beginnings towards greatnessCUT News Support Services
Ms Mokgobo obtained a National Diploma in Environmental Health in 2015 at the Central University of Technology...