- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUT and PSC partner to address challenges in the public sectorFaculty of Management Sciences CUT News Partnerships
On 21 January 2020 the Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) and the Public Service Commission...
CUT launches the i-KUDU collaborative online international learning projectCUT News International
CUT academics who formed part at the official launch of the Collaborative Online International Learning...
CUT congratulates Masinde family of top achieversFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Partnerships
Amongst the top 100 learners that were appreciated and celebrated at the Free State Department of Education’s...