- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
Communique to the CUT Community: Passing of Prof. Rocky Ralebipi-SimelaCUT News
Dear CUT CommunityIt is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of Professor Rocky Ralebipi-Simela,...
The Central University of Technology welcomes newly appointed Senior Director of Estates and InfrastructureCUT News Support Services
“It gives me great pleasure to congratulate Mr Nathi Ndawo on his appointment as Senior Director: Estates...
The CUT Chair of Council pays tribute to Archbishop Desmond TutuCUT News Leadership
The Chairperson of the Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) Council, Cllr Matthew Rantso,...