- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
Prof. Fidelis Emuze inducted into the ‘academic hall of fame’Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Built Environment CUT News Teaching and Learning Research and Innovation
Professor Fidelis Emuze, Head of Built Environment and Head of the Unit for Lean Construction and Sustainability...
South Africa top of additive manufacturing innovationCUT News CRPM Research and Innovation
South Africa will play host to the 20th Annual International Conference (RAPDASA) Creating the Future...
Welkom Campus Ladies Soccer team crowned champions of the 2019 Free State SASOL Women’s LeagueCUT News Welkom Campus Sport
Celebrating their victory and holding their hard-earned trophy high are champions of the 2019 Free State...