Applications for 2023 will open on 01 June 2022 and close on 30 September 2022.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT.
What documents should I have ready for application?
- Current Matriculants: upload Final Grade 11 results or Grade 12 June results.
- Already Matriculated applicants: you will have to upload your certified ID and Senior Certificate.
- Higher Qualifications than matric: you will have to upload your certified ID, Senior Certificate, your qualification(s) and study record.
- Postgraduate Applicants: Visit the Head of the Department / Assistant Deans, Research Innovation and Engagement to discuss research project for Masters or Doctorate study before applying online. For more information, Postgraduate Studies.
Application to the CUT is free
Individuals are promoting that they can assist prospective students in applying. The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) would like to warn all prospective students that there is no way other than the process described here for application.
If you are asked for money to assist you with your application, you are being swindled by scammers.
No application fee. No authorised consultants to assist with the application.
Getting ready to apply?
Allow for 6 - 10 weeks for feedback from the date of application. Use the online system to check your application status.
Need more information?
- Go to Prospective student
- International Students, for assistance contact the Center for Global Engagement (CGE)
Need help with application?
Have trouble with the system PIN or student number?
We have been receiving several enquiries about PIN and/or Student number for the application system. A guide has been created to assist.
Download the Retrieve CUT PIN and/or Student nr steps.pdf (PDF)
Watch: Step-by-step How to Apply Online - A System Guide 2022
Download the How to Apply Online - A System Guide (PDF)
E-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.orgUploaded: 20 September 2022
CUT joins the country in celebration of Heritage DayCUT News Leadership
Sesotho version The CUT community celebrated the National Heritage Day on 23 September 2022, at the Bloemfontein...
CUT’s Thobile secures bronze medal for SA at international track and field varsity games in MalawiManagement Sciences CUT News Students Sport
Thobile Mkhize, a first-year student in the Office Management and Technology programme, put the Central...
Expanding educational experience in the beer industry at CUTCUT News CAFSaB Research and Innovation
The Brewing and Tasting Intervarsity (Intervarsitybrew) recently hosted a five-week sensory training...