2nd Semester 2019 Applications are Open
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- N qualification (TVET students)
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes in Engineering:
No other programmes are accepting applications for the 2nd semester.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2nd Semester 2019
- Application Fee
- Application Form for Admission 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Online Application
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- Please note: this is the last year for applications in the 2nd Semester.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2nd Semester: On campus registration (will open during June/July registration)
- 2nd Semester: Register Online (will open during June/July registration)
- 2020: On campus registration (will open during January/February registration)
- 2020: Register Online (will open during January/February registration)
Admission Points (AP)
National Benchmark Test (NBT)
Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
Recognition of Prior Learning
Bursaries & loans
Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
World Intellectual Property Day Media LaunchCUT News Partnerships
Mr Lungile Dukwana, Chief Strategy Executive from Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)...
CUT Engineers award innovation and excellenceFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Teaching and Learning Research and Innovation
Prof. Herman Vermark, Dean: Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology (FEBIT)...
CUT honours Dr Blekie with Chancellor’s Excellence AwardCUT News
Madam Chancellor Justice Mahube Molemela presenting Dr Ellen Blekie with the Chancellor’s Excellence...