Revised COVID-19 Protocol - return to campus
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccinations (PDF)
- All you need to know about COVID-19 and vaccines (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Phased Rollout Plan
- How do vaccines work in our bodies, and how do they protect us?
South Africa is no longer in a State of Disaster
President Ramaphosa announced that South Africa on 04 April 2022 at 00h00 would no longer be in a state of disaster. Certain measures do stay in place for the next 30 days.
Central University of Technology’s current stance on mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
CUT Community: COVID-19 Protocols
- Health and Safety Protocol: Prevention, Detection and Education (PDF), 15 October 2020
- COVID-19 Confirmed Cases and Close Contacts Protocol (PDF) and COVID Cases - Checklist (PDF), 23 July 2020
Uploaded: 10 November 2022
South African Government
Below are statements, speeches, media briefings, other documents and video recordings of speeches delivered by the South African Government with relevance...
CUT communication: COVID-19
Research activities in response to support COVID-19 Central University of Technology's Rapid Research and Innovation response to assist government with...
Working from home
Access to CUT systemsSpeak to your team administrator if you have not as yet received the SIM.You also need a device and internet connectivity, but there...