South Africa current lockdown Level: Alert Level 1
As from Friday, 01 October 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccinations (PDF)
- All you need to know about COVID-19 and vaccines (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Phased Rollout Plan
- How do vaccines work in our bodies, and how do they protect us?
CUT COVID-19 summary of cases
Update: Access to Campus Protocol
Gate Access to CUT Campuses: COVID-19 screening APP
CUT Community: COVID-19 Protocols
- Health and Safety Protocol: Prevention, Detection and Education (PDF), 15 October 2020
- COVID-19 Confirmed Cases and Close Contacts Protocol (PDF) and COVID Cases - Checklist (PDF), 23 July 2020
Higher Education Minister Dr Blade Nzimande holds a joint media briefing on COVID-19 measures, 28 June 2021
Uploaded: 01 October 2021
South African Government
Below are statements, speeches, media briefings, other documents and video recordings of speeches delivered by the South African Government with relevance...
CUT communication: COVID-19
Research activities in response to support COVID-19 Central University of Technology's Rapid Research and Innovation response to assist government with...
Working from home
Access to CUT systemsSpeak to your team administrator if you have not as yet received the SIM.You also need a device and internet connectivity, but there...