NSFAS-supported students: Lease agreements for non-accredited accommodation
NSFAS-supported students should submit all the documents in order to have non-accredited accommodation request processed.
How to complete the non-accredited accommodation claim
Contact e-mails available in the guide.
Lease agreement documents
- Rental agreement between the landlord and the student (PDF)
- Claim form for private rental of property – non-accredited accommodation (PDF)
The lease agreements must be accompanied by these supporting documents
- ID of the landlord or other relevant documents if it is a company
- Proof of ownership of the landlord, either Municipality account or title deed indicating the address
- Proof of banking details of the landlord
- Contact details of the landlord, cell phone and email address
Submission and verification of forms venues
Bloemfontein Campus: Artec Hall
Welkom Campus: Lab 110
Friday, 16 April 2021 to Friday, 14 May 2021Uploaded: 15 April 2021
Communique to CUT community: Appointment of Prof. Percy Sepeng as Director in the Office of the Vice-Chancellor and PrincipalCUT News Leadership
Dear CUT CommunityAccording to Vision 2030, CUT aims to be a leading African university of technology,...
CUT Welkom Campus launches Idea Generator (i-GYM) and Fabrication Lab (FabLab)CUT News Research and Innovation ideaGYM Welkom Campus
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) has launched the Idea Generator (i-GYM) and Fabrication...
2021 Entrepreneurial Matriculant of the Year announced at CUTCUT News Research and Innovation Community Engagement
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) hosted the first annual 2021 Entrepreneurial Matriculant...