The terms and conditions for using the online payment option:
- About us
- Website Terms and Conditions and Applicability
- Use of The System
- Restrictions Applicable to the Use of the System
- Payment Using the System
- Refund Policy
- Payment by Debit and Credit Card
- Disclosure of Outlet Country at Time of Payment/Transaction
- User Security Policy
- Limitation of Liability
- Choice of Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Variation of these Terms and Conditions
- Right to Fair and Honest Dealing
Download or open the Terms and Conditions - Online Payments (PDF)
Protective Perspex easy assemble screen designed by CUT Lecturer meets WHO requirementsFaculty of Humanities CUT News Research and Innovation
“I just made one for myself,” Gerhard Beukes, Mechanical Technology Lecturer at the Department of Mathematics,...
Academics reflect on teaching and learning practices at the 5th annual SoTL Conference at CUTCUT News CILT
COVID-19 has no doubt affected how universities operate, bringing forth new challenges and experiences...
CUT STEM Academy introduces high school learners to roboticsFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Teaching and Learning
The easing of lockdown restrictions under level 1 has enabled the STEM Academy to kick start the long-awaited...