Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education (EDHE) Intervarsity 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
To be confirmed
The Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education (EDHE) is launching the third edition of the annual EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity. The EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity aims to identify top studentpreneurs at South Africa’s public universities, recognise and showcase their businesses and attract investment into their batch of businesses.
Entries extended to 14 May 2021.
The EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity is open to every registered student at CUT and has the following categories:
- Category 1: Business Ideas
- Category 2: Existing Business – Tech
- Category 3: Existing Business – Social Impact
- Category 4: Existing Business – General
How the competition will work
- Stage 1: Registration and confirmation of accepted entries (5 April to 5 May 2021).
- Stage 2: Internal Rounds (5 May to 18 June 2021)
- Stage 3: Regional rounds (5 July to 31 August 2021)
- Stage 4: National Finals: (1 October to 29 October 2021)
- The winner(s) of each category will win R20 000, and
- The overall winner will receive R100 000.
Students submit entries here, https://edhe.co.za/intervarsity/
Contact David Kareli, email@example.com
Andile Khumalo delivers CUT’s 7th annual Herman Mashaba LectureManagement Sciences CUT News Teaching and Learning Alumni
The Central University of Technology hosted its seventh annual Herman Mashaba Lecture on Entrepreneurship....
CUT’s Dr De Smidt selected for the DHET Future Professors ProgrammeHealth and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation CAFSaB
Dr Olga de Smidt, the Central University of Technology Deputy Director of the Centre for Applied Food...
CUT employees from humble beginnings towards greatnessCUT News Support Services
Ms Mokgobo obtained a National Diploma in Environmental Health in 2015 at the Central University of Technology...