Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education (EDHE) Intervarsity 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
To be confirmed
The Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education (EDHE) is launching the third edition of the annual EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity. The EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity aims to identify top studentpreneurs at South Africa’s public universities, recognise and showcase their businesses and attract investment into their batch of businesses.
Entries extended to 14 May 2021.
The EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity is open to every registered student at CUT and has the following categories:
- Category 1: Business Ideas
- Category 2: Existing Business – Tech
- Category 3: Existing Business – Social Impact
- Category 4: Existing Business – General
How the competition will work
- Stage 1: Registration and confirmation of accepted entries (5 April to 5 May 2021).
- Stage 2: Internal Rounds (5 May to 18 June 2021)
- Stage 3: Regional rounds (5 July to 31 August 2021)
- Stage 4: National Finals: (1 October to 29 October 2021)
- The winner(s) of each category will win R20 000, and
- The overall winner will receive R100 000.
Students submit entries here, https://edhe.co.za/intervarsity/
Contact David Kareli, firstname.lastname@example.org
Communique to CUT community: Appointment of Prof. Percy Sepeng as Director in the Office of the Vice-Chancellor and PrincipalCUT News Leadership
Dear CUT CommunityAccording to Vision 2030, CUT aims to be a leading African university of technology,...
CUT Welkom Campus launches Idea Generator (i-GYM) and Fabrication Lab (FabLab)CUT News Research and Innovation ideaGYM Welkom Campus
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) has launched the Idea Generator (i-GYM) and Fabrication...
2021 Entrepreneurial Matriculant of the Year announced at CUTCUT News Research and Innovation Community Engagement
The Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT) hosted the first annual 2021 Entrepreneurial Matriculant...