Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education (EDHE) Intervarsity 2021
Monday, April 5, 2021
To be confirmed
The Entrepreneurship Development in Higher Education (EDHE) is launching the third edition of the annual EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity. The EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity aims to identify top studentpreneurs at South Africa’s public universities, recognise and showcase their businesses and attract investment into their batch of businesses.
Entries extended to 14 May 2021.
The EDHE Entrepreneurship Intervarsity is open to every registered student at CUT and has the following categories:
- Category 1: Business Ideas
- Category 2: Existing Business – Tech
- Category 3: Existing Business – Social Impact
- Category 4: Existing Business – General
How the competition will work
- Stage 1: Registration and confirmation of accepted entries (5 April to 5 May 2021).
- Stage 2: Internal Rounds (5 May to 18 June 2021)
- Stage 3: Regional rounds (5 July to 31 August 2021)
- Stage 4: National Finals: (1 October to 29 October 2021)
- The winner(s) of each category will win R20 000, and
- The overall winner will receive R100 000.
Students submit entries here, https://edhe.co.za/intervarsity/
Contact David Kareli, firstname.lastname@example.org
CUT’s gorgeous Hotel School building glass roof is a sight to behold!Management Sciences Hospitality Management CUT News Support Services
It is a start of a new dawn for the CUT Hotel School as it recently embarked on a journey to revamp the...
CUT bids farewell to Registrar MrwetyanaCUT News Leadership
The Central University of Technology bids farewell to Dr Nothemba Pinky Mrwetyana to bring to an end...
Enactus CUT win awards at the 2021 national competition and progress to final roundCUT News Students
Once a year, a group of business, student, and academic leaders from across the country gather to showcase...