2022 2nd Semester Registration Information
Applications are closed. The only programme that has a limited intake is the HCert in Information Technology.
All registration processes for 2022 will be done online.
The Central University of Technology will enrol students for the second semester starting on Wednesday, 31 August 2022.
Information pertaining to registration will be uploaded here. This includes the registration link, guidelines and other relevant information.
Online registration Step-by-step guide
Important Downloadable Documents
- 2022 2nd Semester Registration Guide (PDF)
- 2022 Financial Registration Guidelines (PDF)
- CUT Online Registration step by step instructions (PDF)
Go to Online Registration
First-time entry Master’s and Doctoral students. Contact your faculty for more information.
Need help with registrations?
Different groups have been created per Faculty for 2022. Make sure you click on the correct Faculty.
Note: Leave the group once your query is resolved to prevent the groups from being too full for others to join.
- Student Enrolment
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
Groups are active on weekdays between 08:00-16:30.
Registration Call Centre +27(0)51 507 3744 | e-mail email@example.comUploaded: 27 July 2022