- Central University of Technology, Free State protects the users privacy:
- No personal information about a user will be disclosed to third parties without the users permission or due process.
- Central University of Technology, Free State gathers and will be in possession of the following private and personal information:
- Information provided by the user voluntarily this information is used to provide a better service to users;
- Information automatically provided (e.g. via cookies) this information is gathered to better users browsing and interaction with Central University of Technology, Free State. Cookies cannot harm users’ computers nor carry viruses.
- By using this web site the user consents to the following:
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the personal information about the user to communicate with the user from time to time. Users may indicate if they do not wish to receive such communications; and
- Central University of Technology, Free State may use the users information for non-personal statistical purposes.
- Central University of Technology, Free State retains the copyright in databases of personal information of users.
CUT launches its 4th Industrial Revolution task forceLeadership
The 4th industrial revolution has taken the world by storm, changing how we live, work, and communicate.CUT...
CUT and Accenture formalise their partnershipAcademic
Accenture considers university communities as very important partners in innovation, entrepreneurship...
Inculcating an Entrepreneurship culture among academicsAcademic CILT
On 17 September 2018, the Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT) hosted an Entrepreneurship...