Applications for 2020 are Open
International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT.
New programmes that are offered since 2019:
- Advanced Diploma in Health Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction: Quantity Surveying
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction: Urban Development
New offerings in 2020:
- Bachelor of Management Sciences in Accounting
- Bachelor of Management Sciences in Internal Auditing
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurial Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Clinical Technology
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction in Construction Management
Need more information?
Ready to apply?
- Application Fee is no longer applicable, 01 July 2019 (free application)
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online: the system will open on 13 May 2019)
- Application Form: Application for Admission 2020 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2020 On campus registration: open in January/February
- 2020 Register Online: opens in January/February
CUT one of the inaugural signatories of ‘The Cincinnati Charter’CUT News Leadership
CUT’s Vice-Chancellor and Principal, Prof. Henk de Jager, was invited to participate in a unique opportunity...
CUT Football subdue UFS team in first-ever Free State derbyCUT News Sport Students Student Services
Men of the moment enjoying the home ground: CUT is among the only eight universities who qualified for...
Welkom Campus hosts first entrepreneurship pitching sessionCUT News Research and Innovation ideaGYM Welkom Campus
Welkom Campus employees, students and judges who participated in the Welkom Innovation Week CUT as a...