Applications for 2020 are Open
International Applications received on or before 31 October 2019
South African Applications received on or before 29 November 2019
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT.
New programmes that are offered since 2019:
- Advanced Diploma in Health Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction: Quantity Surveying
- Postgraduate Diploma in Construction: Urban Development
New offerings in 2020:
- Bachelor of Management Sciences in Accounting
- Bachelor of Management Sciences in Internal Auditing
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management
Need more information?
Ready to apply?
- Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online: the system will open on 13 May 2019)
- Application Form: Admission 2020 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2020 On campus registration: open in January/February
- 2020 Register Online: opens in January/February
CUT's Enactus partner with Letsemeng Municipality to ignite LED projectFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Students Community Engagement
The Letsemeng Community members ready to kick-start the project with Enactus-CUT and other stakeholders...
CUT student shines at archery championshipsFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Civil Engineering CUT News Sport Students
A young and proud toxophilite (archery lover), Guillaume Pelser says his goal is to be the world champion...
Candid dialogue about healthy living at CUT Africa DayFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News International
Panel members engaging on a heated topic of living a healthy life to prevent diseases and prolong life....