First day on campus
Information on this page is relevant to first-year, new, senior and international students during enrolment/registration.
- Late applications for 2018 have closed on 30 September 2017.
- First-time applications to NSFAS – apply before 30 November 2017
- Financial registration guideline for International students 2018 (PDF)
Find what you need:
4. National Benchmark Test (NBT) (compulsory for all first-years)
5. Minimum Fees payable to register (3 days before you register).
6. Enrolment/Registration Guide – 2018 (download full PDF Guide)
Important to Note:
- Class Attendance is compulsory
- The medium of instruction is English
- Academic Calendar 2018
- Calendar 2018: Students are subject to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Bring the following documentation with you for enrolment/registration.
|Acceptance letter from CUT (if you have checked the system and you are there or received SMS, physical letter not necessary)|
|Matric Certificate Certified copy|
|Statement of Results Certified copy|
|Identity Document (ID) Certified copy|
|Proof of payment|
|Letter of Bursary/Sponsorship If applicable|
Tuition Fees Payable
Please note that the 2018 fee information has not been finalised as yet, all students will be informed as soon as this information has been concluded. For further information on Minimum Initial Payment, please contact the following numbers:
(051) 507- 3759
(051) 507 3758
Students are also advised to check our university website timeously for updates on fee matters: www.cut.ac.za
International students: Financial registration guideline for International students 2018 (PDF)
Bloemfontein Campus Enrolment/Registration Guide – 2018 | Dates, what, where, when, fees – to assist with enrolment/registration process.
Do you know what you have to enrol for? Why stand in long queues when you can register off-campus and online! Online Registration
Quick Reference: Steps to follow in completing the online registration processes:
- Make your way to any computer lab in the Student Academic Support Centre Bloemfontein campus to register online on campus.
- Alternatively, you may utilise your own resources (computer and internet) to register online off-campus.
First-years can also use online registration if you are sure you have it all in place.
Download the full guide above for all the information you need.
Generic Pin code: For all new students is 10101 please remember to change your pin after registration.
Collect your student card, internet access form and/or parking disc (if applicable) in the Student Academic Support Centre, ground floor reception area (Bloemfontein Campus) – bring your proof of registration.
Updated: 05 December 2017