First day on campus: 2nd Semester 2018
Information on this page is relevant to first-year, new, senior and international students during enrolment/registration.
- Changes to DHET funding for poor and working class students in public higher education institutions (PDF)
Find what you need:
4. National Benchmark Test (NBT) (compulsory for all first-years)
5. Minimum Fees payable to register (3 days before you register).
6. Financial Guidelines (SA citizens and International students – to be updated)
7. Enrolment/Registration Guide – 2nd semester 2018 (download full PDF Guide)
Important to Note:
- Class Attendance is compulsory
- The medium of instruction is English
- Academic Calendar 2018 | Year programme with important dates
- Calendar 2018: Students are subject to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Bring the following documentation with you for enrolment/registration.
|Acceptance letter from CUT (if you have checked the system and you are there or received SMS, physical letter not necessary)|
|Matric Certificate Certified copy|
|Statement of Results Certified copy|
|Identity Document (ID) Certified copy|
|Proof of payment|
|Letter of Bursary/Sponsorship If applicableNSFAS Applicants – First-year/new students: print copy of NSFAS confirmation e-mail (not SMS)|
Tuition Fees Payable
South African students: Financial registration guideline 2nd Semester 2018 (PDF), to be updated
International students: Financial registration guideline 2018 (PDF), to be updated
Bloemfontein Campus Enrolment/Registration Guide – 2nd semester 2018 | Dates, what, where, when, fees – to assist with enrolment/registration process.
Do you know what you have to enrol for? Why stand in long queues when you can register off-campus and online! Online Registration
Quick Reference: Steps to follow in completing the online registration processes:
- Make your way to any computer lab in the Student Academic Support Centre Bloemfontein campus to register online on campus.
- Alternatively, you may utilise your own resources (computer and internet) to register online off-campus.
First-years can also use online registration if you are sure you have it all in place.
Download the full guide above for all the information you need.
Generic Pin code: For all new students is 10101 please remember to change your pin after registration.
Collect your student card, internet access form and/or parking disc (if applicable) in the Artec Hall (Bloemfontein Campus), Student Academic Support Centre (Welkom Campus) – bring your proof of registration.
Updated: 17 May 2018