2019 Applications are Open
On or before: 31 August 2018 | Application Fee
On or before: 30 September 2018 (Late applications)
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Grade 12 Learners: Only June 2018 results will be considered for 2019 applications.
- TVET students
Continuation of studies
- Students who are continuing with their studies without a gap year will be auto-promoted no need to reapply.
- Students who took a gap year and would like to continue with their studies must complete continuation form.
- Download and complete the continuation form (PDF)
The form is also available at the:
- Bloemfontein campus: Lapeng Student Centre, Ground floor (Administration Office)
- Welkom campus: Admin Block
- Admission Process
- Admission Points (AP)
- TVET(FET) Student
- National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Extended Curriculum Programme (ECP)
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Bursaries and Loans
- Banking Details
- Request for Application Forms – Postal Services
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2nd Semester: On campus registration (will open during June/July registration)
- 2nd Semester: Register Online (will open during June/July registration)
- 2019: On campus registration (will open during January/February registration)
- 2019: Register Online (will open during January/February registration)
Updated: 24 July 2018