Who are the Alumni?
Alumni are all holders of a Central University of Technology, Free State certificate, diploma or degree. Alumni are a generic name for past students of the CUT. It also includes all past students of the Vista University Campus in Welkom, which was incorporated to the former Technikon Free State on 1 January 2004 to form the new institution.
Connect with us
- Volunteering to serve on the chapter committees of CUT Alumni in your different regions.
- Tracing your fellow alumni and help us organize special events around the country.
- Being an active member of a worldwide network of CUT professionals.
- Being informed of developments at your university through the alumni newsletter and other CUT publications.
- Sharing your achievements with your fellow alumni through sending news and features for inclusion in our CUT alumni newsletter via the Alumni Relations Office.
- Participating in student recruitment.
- Using certain CUT facilities at greatly discounted rates for you as an Alumnus.
What is a Chapter?
A CUT Alumni Chapter is a branch in an area where there is a concentration of former students of the institution. It executes programmes which supports the Central University of Technology, Free State’s mission and vision. CUT Alumni Chapters participants provide valuable feedback to the university on how to serve alumni, what type of information alumni wish to receive, what connections they wish to make and how they wish to participate in the university’s life.
The brand-new publication that pays homage to CUT Alumni.
- Communiqué: Appointment of Dean: Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology | 16 August 2018
- Communiqué: Update on University Developments from the Vice-Chancellor | 24 July 2018
- Rules for e-nominations and e-elections | 19 February 2018
- Communique: Insourcing | 12 September 2017
- Communique: Update on registration process and commencement of 2017 Academic programme | 23 February 2017
- Alumni Association Constitution (PDF) | 04 May 2017