|Short course : eSports|
Duration of Programme
|Bloemfontein Campus, Welkom Campus||
Attendance is 100% virtual
A comprehensive course introducing you to the world of eSports (competitive video gaming). In this course you will learn about:
- Distinguishing between amateur and professional eSports players.
- Advertising your eSports tournament.
- Managing your own eSports tournament
- Setting up for your tournament (location, hardware etc)
- What is streaming?
- How to setup your own Twitch / YouTube channel
- What equipment is required?
- Which software is required?
- Broadcasting your own channel for the world to see
Different genres of eSports:
Playing your first eSports match:
- Getting started with AI to hone your skills and learn the game
- Going online with real opponents
6 x 2-hours p/w sessions or else 5 days
The following conditions are applicable to the training
- The above dates are planned dates. We reserve the right to cancel classes should too few people enrol into a class. We will notify all enrolled candidate if the schedule has to change at least 2-3 weeks before the start date of the course via the e-mail presented to us by the candidate. In the event of such cancellation, all course fees that have already been paid by the affected individual or institution for the specific cancelled class, will be refunded.
- Enrolment cancellation will only be accepted up to 3 weeks before the start date of a class. Should an individual cancel his/her enrolment after this date, he/she might still be liable for the full course fees.
- All enrolments or cancellations should be confirmed via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Course fees quoted above include VAT.
- Course fees are payable no later than on the start date of the class. We reserve the right to deny access to the class if this condition has not been met and if no alternative arrangements have been made.
- To enable us to process the invoices for training costs, please provide the following details: Contact details of person responsible for the invoice (First Name, Surname, e-mail, telephone number).
Microsoft Certification Exams that can currently be written at the CUT Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) at the Department of Information Technology, CUT: We are in the process of negotiating to add ITE and CCNA courses.
- Microsoft Certification (Fundamentals – Associate) exams
- Microsoft Office Specialist exams
- Microsoft Technology Associate exams
- EC-Council Associate (Ethical Hacking)