|Short course : Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)|
Duration of Programme
The Department of Information Technology presents the short course Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), in partnership with CISCO Networking Academy.
|CCNA R&S 1||None|
|CCNA R&S 2||CCNA R&S 1|
|CCNA R&S 3||CCNA R&S 2|
|CCNA R&S 4||CCNA R&S 3|
|IT Essentials PC Hardware & Software||None|
Offering of the above courses is subject to the number of people enrolling for the course.
The following conditions are applicable to the training
1. Attendees MUST work through the course material before attending the training
2. The above dates are planned dates. We reserve the right to cancel classes should too few attendees enrol into a class. We will notify all enrolled attendees if the schedule has to change at least 2-3 weeks before the start date of the course via the e-mail address through which you contacted us.
3. Enrolment cancellation will only be accepted up to 3 weeks before the start date of a class. Should an attendee cancel his/her enrolment after this date, he/she might still be liable for the full course fees.
4. All enrolments or cancellations should be confirmed via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Course fees quoted above exclude VAT.
6. Course fees are payable no later than on the start date of the class. We reserve the right to deny access to the class if this condition has not been met and if no alternative arrangements have been made.
7. Should you need a letter of invitation, please e-mail email@example.com and provide the following details: First Name, Surname and course/s that you have enrolled for.
9. To enable us to process the invoices for training costs, please provide the following details: Institution name, Postal Address, Contact details of person responsible for the invoice (First Name, Surname, e-mail, fax number, telephone number).