|Short course : Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)|
Duration of Programme
|Bloemfontein Campus, Welkom Campus||
The Department of Information Technology presents the short course Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), in partnership with CISCO Networking Academy.
After successful completion of the above CCNA courses, a person can write an international exam. Currently CUT is negotiating to add CCNAv7 to the group of Microsoft Certification Exams that can be written at our CATC centre.
Attendance is 100% virtual.
|CCNAv7 – Introduction to Networks||Build LANs, do basic configurations for routers and switches, implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing. Using Cisco Packet Tracer||None||6 x 2 hours p/w sessions or else 5 days||R5 000|
|CCNAv7 – Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials||Learning key switching and routing concepts. Focusing on routing protocols and how to mitigate LAN security threats.||Introduction to Networks||6 x 2 hours p/w sessions or else 5 days||R5 000|
|CCNAv7 - Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation||Work with routers and switches using OSPF. Apply network security using access control lists and security best practices.|
Understand virtualization, SDN, and how APIs and configuration management tools enable network automation
|Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation||6 x 2 hours p/w sessions or else 5 days||R5 000|
The following conditions are applicable to the training
- The above dates are planned dates. We reserve the right to cancel classes should too few people enrol into a class. We will notify all enrolled candidate if the schedule has to change at least 2-3 weeks before the start date of the course via the e-mail presented to us by the candidate. In the event of such cancellation, all course fees that have already been paid by the affected individual or institution for the specific cancelled class, will be refunded.
- Enrolment cancellation will only be accepted up to 3 weeks before the start date of a class. Should an individual cancel his/her enrolment after this date, he/she might still be liable for the full course fees.
- All enrolments or cancellations should be confirmed via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Course fees quoted above include VAT.
- Course fees are payable no later than on the start date of the class. We reserve the right to deny access to the class if this condition has not been met and if no alternative arrangements have been made.
- To enable us to process the invoices for training costs, please provide the following details: Contact details of person responsible for the invoice (First Name, Surname, e-mail, telephone number).
Microsoft Certification Exams that can currently be written at the CUT Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) at the Department of Information Technology, CUT: We are in the process of negotiating to add ITE and CCNA courses.
- Microsoft Certification (Fundamentals – Associate) exams
- Microsoft Office Specialist exams
- Microsoft Technology Associate exams
- EC-Council Associate (Ethical Hacking)