Uploaded: 17 March 2020
Access the Interim
Interim: Interdisciplinary Journal via Sabinet Online (you will be taken to an external link).
The Interim is a CUT product; some facts about the publication
- It is an in-house interdisciplinary developmental academic journal that gives new researchers the opportunity to publish their research. Twenty editions of the Interim were published between 2002 and 2013, constituting close to 220 papers.
- The Interim serves as a unique outlet to publish work in progress and aims at developing scientific writing skills in publishing research that meet an acceptable standard of research and writing.
- It provides an opportunity for academic staff to develop editorial skills in serving on the editorial board.
- The Interim especially affords next generation researchers the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the intricacies and challenges of publishing.
- The purpose is to build confidence in publication writing, to have supportive critique and to gain experience in meeting the requirements for publication. Once a paper had been published in the Interim, it can be re-worked and be submitted to an accredited journal.
Interested in publishing in the Journal?
Guidelines to be updated soon.