Applications 2nd Semester 2019 are Open
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
International Applications received on or before 30 May 2019
South African Applications received on or before 31 June 2019
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes in Engineering:
No other programmes are accepting applications for the 2nd semester.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2nd Semester 2019
- Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online)
- Application Form for Admission 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- Please note: this is the last year for applications in the 2nd Semester.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2020 On campus registration: opens in June/July
- 2020 Register Online: opens in June/July
CUT's Enactus partner with Letsemeng Municipality to ignite LED projectFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Students Community Engagement
The Letsemeng Community members ready to kick-start the project with Enactus-CUT and other stakeholders...
CUT student shines at archery championshipsFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology Civil Engineering CUT News Sport Students
A young and proud toxophilite (archery lover), Guillaume Pelser says his goal is to be the world champion...
Candid dialogue about healthy living at CUT Africa DayFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News International
Panel members engaging on a heated topic of living a healthy life to prevent diseases and prolong life....