Applications 2nd Semester 2019 are Open
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
International Applications received on or before 30 May 2019
South African Applications received on or before 31 June 2019
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes in Engineering:
No other programmes are accepting applications for the 2nd semester.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2nd Semester 2019
- Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online)
- Application Form for Admission 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- Please note: this is the last year for applications in the 2nd Semester.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2020 On campus registration: opens in June/July
- 2020 Register Online: opens in June/July
CUT students collaborate with Mangaung Metro to conduct Environmental Health survey at Joe Slovo Square townshipFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Life Sciences CUT News Students
CUT students from the Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences, in partnership with Mangaung Metropolitan...
CUT's Health and Environmental Sciences present Prestige Research Seminar with entrepreneurial spiritFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences CUT News Research and Innovation
The faculty invited some of their lab equipment and consumables suppliers to exhibit their products....
Scholars create space for southern narratives on teaching and learning at the 5th SoTL Conference hosted by CUTCUT News CILT Teaching and Learning
The conference was attended by local and international presenters’ from universities such as the University...