Applications 2nd Semester 2019 are Open
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
International Applications received on or before 30 May 2019
South African Applications received on or before 31 June 2019
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes in Engineering:
No other programmes are accepting applications for the 2nd semester.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2nd Semester 2019
- Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online)
- Application Form for Admission 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- Please note: this is the last year for applications in the 2nd Semester.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2020 On campus registration: opens in June/July
- 2020 Register Online: opens in June/July
CUT one of the inaugural signatories of ‘The Cincinnati Charter’CUT News Leadership
CUT’s Vice-Chancellor and Principal, Prof. Henk de Jager, was invited to participate in a unique opportunity...
CUT Football subdue UFS team in first-ever Free State derbyCUT News Sport Students Student Services
Men of the moment enjoying the home ground: CUT is among the only eight universities who qualified for...
Welkom Campus hosts first entrepreneurship pitching sessionCUT News Research and Innovation ideaGYM Welkom Campus
Welkom Campus employees, students and judges who participated in the Welkom Innovation Week CUT as a...