Applications 2nd Semester 2019 are Open
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
International Applications received on or before 30 May 2019
South African Applications received on or before 31 June 2019
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes in Engineering:
No other programmes are accepting applications for the 2nd semester.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2nd Semester 2019
- Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online)
- Application Form for Admission 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- Please note: this is the last year for applications in the 2nd Semester.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2020 On campus registration: opens in June/July
- 2020 Register Online: opens in June/July
CUT Covid-19 Relief Fund donates to Towers of Hope ChurchCUT News
Note: face masks were worn during the engagement but briefly removed for the photo.The Central University...
CUT academic lends dental expertise to draft COVID-19 Infection Control GuidelinesFaculty of Health and Environmental Sciences Life Sciences CUT News
Dr Jeanné Oosthuysen, a senior lecturer in Dental Assisting at the Central University of Technology (CUT),...
Vice-Chancellor talks about CUT’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to wreak havoc globally, and caused a massive human crisis. This is indeed...