Applications 2nd Semester 2019 are Open
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes (BTECH) in Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programmes
International Applications received on or before 30 May 2019
South African Applications received on or before 31 June 2019
Applications for 2020 will open on 1 May 2019.
2nd Semester 2019 is open for certain fourth-year programmes in Engineering:
No other programmes are accepting applications for the 2nd semester.
Visit Programmes Offered for a full A to Z list of programmes at CUT. Including our new offerings.
How to Apply: 2nd Semester 2019
- Application Fee
- International Students for assistance contact the International Office.
- Online Application (We encourage you to apply online)
- Application Form for Admission 2nd Semester 2019 (PDF)
- Applications for January of each year, are processed following the July (2nd semester) intake. Processing starts at the beginning of August.
- Allow for a 4 to 6 week period for feedback from date of application.
- Please note: this is the last year for applications in the 2nd Semester.
- You can use the online system to Check Application Status.
- 2nd Semester: On campus registration (will open during June/July registration)
- 2nd Semester: Register Online (will open during June/July registration)
World Intellectual Property Day Media LaunchCUT News Partnerships
Mr Lungile Dukwana, Chief Strategy Executive from Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)...
CUT Engineers award innovation and excellenceFaculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology CUT News Teaching and Learning Research and Innovation
Prof. Herman Vermark, Dean: Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology (FEBIT)...
CUT honours Dr Blekie with Chancellor’s Excellence AwardCUT News
Madam Chancellor Justice Mahube Molemela presenting Dr Ellen Blekie with the Chancellor’s Excellence...