An in-house, non-accredited journal of the CUT that serves as a unique tool for publication of work in progress.
Access the Interim: Interdisciplinary Journal via Sabinet Online (you will be taken to an external link).
- It is an in-house interdisciplinary developmental academic journal that gives new researchers the opportunity to publish their research.
- wenty editions of the Interim were published between 2002 and 2013, constituting close to 220 papers.
- The Interim serves as a unique outlet to publish work in progress and aims at developing scientific writing skills in publishing research that meet an acceptable standard of research and writing.
- It provides an opportunity for academic staff to develop editorial skills in serving on the editorial board.
- The Interim especially affords next generation researchers the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the intricacies and challenges of publishing.
- The purpose is to build confidence in publication writing, to have supportive critique and to gain experience in meeting the requirements for publication. Once a paper had been published in the Interim, it can be re-worked and be submitted to an accredited journal.
Interested in publishing in the Journal?
Contact Research and Development
Summer School on Intellectual Property and Transfer of TechnologyLeadership Partnerships CUT News
The Central University of Technology, Free State, (CUT) launched the 10th Summer School on Intellectual...
Regional cooperation among higher-education institutions and TVETs establishedCUT News Leadership Partnerships
Five post-school education institutions in the central inland region have established an initiative to...
National Training and Olympic Preparatory Centre becomes a realityCUT News Leadership Support Services
On 10 November 2018, CUT and the Department of Sport and Recreation South Africa (SRSA) signed the declaration...