The Research Process, Support, Scope and Activities of Research and Development: The Research Process
The following Research and Development Workshops will take place in 2017.
Workshop Schedule for 2017
|Friday, 24 February||Final registration: 17 February||Research & Development Workshop||09:00 to 16:00||Japie van Lill Auditorium|
|Tuesday, 09 May||Final registration: 02 May||Research & Development Workshop||10:00 to 13:00||Block N, EDU 11 (Welkom campus)|
|Friday, 25 August||Final registration: 18 August||Research & Development Workshop||09:00 to 16:00||Venue to be confirmed|
|Tuesday, 19 September||Final registration: 12 September||Research & Development Workshop||10:00 to 13:00||Block N, EDU 11 (Welkom campus)|
CUT Students and Staff
- Surname and Initials:
- E-mail address:
- Date of workshop:
- Student number and year of registration OR Staff number, employment date, position at CUT:
- Qualification registered for (if applicable):
- Special dietary requirements (if any):
Registration and Cancellation
Kindly note the final registration date for each workshop as no late registrations will be acknowledged. You can only register for the upcoming workshop.
- CONFIRMATION of your attendance by the due date is of the essence to enable the organisers to finalise workshop material accordingly.
- CANCELLATION: Following submission of your registration e-mail, you are compelled to inform the Research Office (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) five (5) working days prior to the workshop, should you no longer be able to attend the workshop, enabling the organisers to cancel workshop material and other related costs.
Updated: 06 February 2017