e-Learning and Educational Technology promotes and supports the use of electronic and other educational technology in teaching and learning at CUT.
- Empowers learners to use various new educational technologies and online environments for learning.
- Creates a suitable academic web environment for teaching and learning.
- Trains and supports lecturers in the development and implementation of blended and online learning.
- Development and design of online courses and programmes.
- Ensures the use of multimedia in teaching and learning.
- Registers all enrolled students on eThuto.
- Supports and addresses student queries via a helpdesk.
- Administers the plagiarism tool (Safe Assign).
Go to eThuto
Ms Pearl Tsumake
Tel: +27 0(51) 507 3186 | E-mail: email@example.com | Centre for e-Learning and Educational Technology Building, Room 4
Deputy Director: Mr Johan Badenhorst
Tel: +27 0(51) 507 3223 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Centre for e-Learning and Educational Technology Building, Room 6E
Learning Designer: Mr Wynand Viljoen (Multimedia)
Tel: +27 0(51) 507 3819 | E-mail: email@example.com | Centre for e-learning and Educational Technology Building, Room 9B
Learning Designer: Ms Leanri van Heerden
Tel: +27 0(51) 507 3187 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Centre for e-learning and Educational Technology, Room 01
Audiovisual Officer: Mr Paul Victor
Tel: +27 0(51) 507 3191 | E-mail: email@example.com | Boet Troskie Hall, Room 08
Created: 21 June 2017