The Graduate School provides collective support to supervisors and postgraduate students to grow their research capacities. The school provides access to best practice resources in the support of research.
In the support of scholarly and scientific investigation, Research and Development makes available:
- Ten postgraduate research programmes;
- Research clusters;
- Faculty Research Managers;
- What to expect from the postgraduate experience: steps and stages;
- Graduate Attributes
- Fellowship | Scholarship Opportunities
- Important documents;
- Books, resources; and
- Workshops to support academic staff, postgraduate students and postdocs.
Faculty Research Manager
The Faculty Research Manager will advise and direct you in dealing with your research inquiry.
|Faculty Research Manager||Tel Nr||Faculty /Unit|
|Dr Mohamed Mostafa||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3454||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Prof. Ryk Lues||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3145||Health and Environmental Sciences|
|Dr Mike Mhlolo||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 4027||Humanities|
|Prof. Crispen Chipunza||Tel: +27(0) 51 507 3218||Management Sciences|
|Mr Molefi Motsoeneng||Tel: +27(0) 57 910 3583||Welkom Campus Science Park: Technology and Innovation|
Books and Resources
- Academic Journals
- Books published by Research and Development Unit
- Postgraduate support by Library and Information Services (LIS)
- Exclusive postgraduate study space available equipped with network points, including access to computer labs in the Student Academic Support Centre. Postgraduate cubicles available 24hrs a day. Speak to your study supervisor/promoter about being allocated space.
Contact: Research and Development Unit
Updated: 27 February 2018