The Department of Information Technology offers programmes in Software Development and Web & Application development. The Programmes focusses on the acquisition of knowledge and skills in systems analysis, databases, programming, networks and WEB publications. Practical work on the computer comprises a major portion of the programme and programming languages include HTML, ASP.Net, C#, Java and SQL.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What programmes do you offer in the Information Technology Department?
- What are my career opportunities?
- What is the duration of the programme?
- What are the requirements for application?
- I do not have the qualified 24 marks to apply for the aptitude test. What can I do?
- What are the enrolment/registration procedures?
- When are programme registration and other important dates?
- Can I register online?
- What are my application and enrolment/registration fees for 2014?
- What are my class fees for 2014?
- Who are the secretaries of the information technology department if I need to make a phone call for assistance?
Ms JA van der Westhuizen
Tel.: +27(0)51 507 3092 | Fax: +27 (0)51 507 3653 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms R Wittes
Tel.: +27(0)51 507 3100 | Fax: +27 (0)51 507 3653 | E-mail: email@example.com
Head of Department
Dr Muthoni Masinde
Tel: +27 (0)51 507 3091 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 04 May 2017