Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) released by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), addressing the funding for poor and working class students in public higher education institutions. What you need to know:
- First-time entering student applying to NSFAS;
- Not accepted for admission but qualify for NSFAS;
- Existing NSFAS funded student; and
- Existing student but not funded by NSFAS.
- Who qualifies?
- Who does not qualify?
- When can I apply?
- How do I apply?
- What happens when a returning NSFAS student has outstanding fees?
- Where to go
Download the NSFAS FAQ (PDF)
Created: 19 January 2018