CUT would like to share the following with students (Bloemfontein and Welkom campus) who are preparing for assessments starting next week.
- Mid-year Assessment: 04 June to 22 June 2018
- Sickness, special and re-assessments: 17 to 21 July 2018
- Check your final assessment timetable on the Student Portal, https://student.cut.ac.za/.
- Check your time table before each of your assessments to ensure that you go to the correct venue.
- Ensure that you are registered for all your subjects, no student will be allowed to enter an assessment venue if your name does not appear on the seating list.
- Final course marks and admission statuses are available on the Student Portal.
- Remember your student card. You will not be allowed into the assessment venue without a student card.
- NO electronic storing devices, smartwatches, cell phones or notes may be taken into the assessment venues. If found in your possession, it will be confiscated and treated as an irregularity.
- Assessment venues on Bloemfontein Campus have been fitted with surveillance cameras. The equipment is operational in the Boet Troskie Hall, Boet Troskie Basement and Main Hall.
Created: 30 May 2018